under the sponsorship of ILV, A.C.
Huarijío, Mayo, Tarahumara, Yaqui
The Taracahitic (or Taracahitan) family, which is part of the Uto-Aztecan stock, is composed of two main branches of existing languages. One branch includes the closely related Mayo and Yaqui languages. The other includes two varieties of Huarijío (or Guarijío) and varieties of Tarahumara.
- Dictionaries published by ILV, A.C.
Items by other other publishers
- "Stress and length in Mayo"
- "Mayo practical orthography"
- "Investigaciones sobre la lengua mayo"
- An autosegmental theory of stress (includes discussion of Mayo)
- Sonora Yaqui Language Structures (grammar)